Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2016

Way Back First Year

Flashback

· · ·

The article for today is all about what happened a year ago in my college life. It’s all about the events, achievements or awards, challenges, feeling or emotions I’ve been through, etc. – In short the article is all about me. As I look back at the good and bad times, I realized that I had fun and how lucky am I to survive my first year of college. Now to cut the drama and have more knowledge about what happened the last year?  Let the reading begins! 



The First Semester

The first half

 Do you still remember the time that you’re still nervous of how your first day would be? If it would turn out the way you imagined it? – Well for me, yes I still do remember those times. I also remember the time where I thought that my first day would be a disaster but in the end would turn out better than I expected. The first half was actually full of studying moments than the school events.  The most exciting moment that happened was joining the dance category in “Buwan ng Wika” which happened in September 1, 2015 and luckily our group won second place. In joining this event, we became more close to each other and have bonding moments together which makes us one family. 

The second event was the Outreach program held in Cavite City. It happened before the semester ends and by the help of psychology society and Teen Dynamic Company the program went well. I actually had fun spending time with the psych society, TDC and the kids who live there. It was good helping others even you don’t know them, because the main point is that help others if you can help them and share the blessings that God has given us, in return he will be happy in the good deed you’ve done. And by that my first semester ends with the feeling of bliss, contentment, blessed, etc., all I could feel was mixed emotions but mostly thankful for surviving the first half of my college life.

The Second Semester                                 

The second half

 In the second semester, the school held many events especially in the month of February, where the school’s foundation week happened. The foundation week started on a Sunday morning where a fun run was held and mostly all of the directors of the board, students, staffs, and outsiders joined the fun run. Although me and my squad didn’t win we still enjoyed the fun run since it’s our first time experiencing that kind of event. After the fun run, me and my other two friends (Kim Ice and Minrisse) stayed at the school to practice the dance routine because we’re preparing for the cheer dance contest to be held the next day. The three of us went to the mall after our leader told us that the practice was finished and look for clothes that we will wear for the upcoming black out party in the next following days of the foundation week.





Months passed by and it’s already our finals week and mostly all of us were nervous because of our practical exam in Physical Education and our final defense in our two subjects. The most unexpected thing that happened to me was doing a thesis in my English subject alone because I never imagined that it will happened, but then I must accept it because my grade is in danger if I wouldn’t finished what I have started. At some point in that time I wanted to cry myself out but then I realized what would happened if I would burst out crying and ask for magic to happen? That would only make me a pathetic person, so instead of crying I show everyone that I’m happy and not stressed. I kept my problem for myself and don’t let other people know about but my secret were revealed and people start to feel pity for me which I hate and by that I started to work hard on things that should be done and face my problems and thank god that he sent kind people to my life which I owe them for helping me to finish my thesis. At the end of the month I was actually relieve that I once again survive the second half of my college life. As the saying goes: “time flies so fast when you’re having the best time of your life” – it really does fly so fast. I remember when we were having a good time and now it’s our finals week and all those events felt like it just happened yesterday. All of those are now part of the past and we must face the reality that after the finals week things might change after a long period of time that all of us are not together. We must accept what will happen next. It’s either someone in your life will leave or stay. We must keep in our mind that this is reality and there are some things that truly change. I hope that whatever happens I must deal with it and always keep moving forward. 




“You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.”

– Mandy Hale


- Charfaye

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento