Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2016

Slip Into The Diamond Life

 By the title itself some people who are fond in KPop will already know the fandom where I belong, a group named Seventeen. A group where it consist of 13 members, 3 unit and 1 group.


Image result for seventeen

   (The one who influenced me: Minrisse)


  As times goes by I still remember how I entered the wonderful world of KPop, it is somehow epic since there is a friend who is very close to me that literally talks about KPop all day long. She is the one why I'm inside this amazing fandom although she is not a huge fan of it. She told me things about her favorite group and many more; she also told me to watch videos of them in Youtube to know how great they were just like the way her stories seems like. I personally thank this girl for suggesting that idea and I, gladly watch them all. While playing the Youtube videos, I was shocked to see a different boy group playing in my computer which somehow confused me since I don't know a single thing about them unlike the group named "BTS". Upon watching the video, it instantly captured my attention especially the first boy who appeared in the music video.





Seventeen's Leader S.Coups



  After watching all of their videos, a realization came up which leads me to addiction of the group. It is actually fun to be part of their fandom unlike other fandoms who looks like having an issue about cooperation and team work. I, on the other hand, is very proud of the fandom I'm into not only because we have everyone's cooperation and team work but all of us get along together even the fans from different countries connects us as one because of Seventeen. Our fandom may not consist of a huge amount of fans but we sure do have the characteristics/ability what a true fandom needs.

 December 9,2015 - the date where I slipped into the diamond life and until now I don't want to get up.



SAY THE NAME : SEVENTEEN



- Charfaye



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento